Jacques Nilo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> The pptpd.lrp package formerly available in the
> http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/jnilo/bering/latest/packages/
> directory was buggy.
>
> It has been updated with the latest version (1.1.3) of the PoPToP server. See:
> http://www.poptop.org/
>
> Thanks to Stefan for spotting the bug and testing the new version !

Isn't this the kind of thing that should be sent to the leaf-announce
mailing list?

I'm currently subscribed to leaf-user while my LEAF installations settle,
but it's high-traffic enough that I'm going to have to unsubscribe to it
once things are burned-in.  At that point I'll only be subscribed to
leaf-announce, which, looking at its mail archive, doesn't appear to be used
the way it's intended to be.

--
Dan Harkless
[EMAIL PROTECTED]