On Sat, 2002-07-27 at 22:48, Jacques Nilo wrote:
> Le Dimanche 28 Juillet 2002 01:55, Dan Harkless a écrit :
> > Jacques Nilo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Isn't this the kind of thing that should be sent to the leaf-announce
> > mailing list?
> >
> > I'm currently subscribed to leaf-user while my LEAF installations settle,
> > but it's high-traffic enough that I'm going to have to unsubscribe to it
> > once things are burned-in.  At that point I'll only be subscribed to
> > leaf-announce, which, looking at its mail archive, doesn't appear to be
> > used the way it's intended to be.
>
> I agree. There use to be a time where the traffic on leaf-user was not that
> big. But time have changed.
>
> Mike: should we update/clarify our posting policy ?

Jacques,
The reason for the announce list has always been: News and important
changes in the project are announced here. (Announcements, Developer
news, Security advisories)
http://leaf-project.org/mod.php?mod=userpage&menu=12&page_id=5

Everyone,
Announcements should be posted on our leaf-announce list, and/or posted
on our phpWebSite. Please don't cross post announcements to leaf-user.
Thanks.

--
Mike Noyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/