> All new project members,
> Please post a message introducing yourself to our development community.

Here I am:
I'm Alex Rhomberg, did an M. Sc in Electronic Engineering and a Ph.D. in
Parallel Computing. I'm now working as a security consultant (papers and
meetings only) and I'm doing some hands-on work to stay in touch with
computers...

I come from Zürich, Switzerland (Hi Erich!)

My company uses LEAF as Firewall/VPN appliance. We developed and compiled
some stuff that I want to make available as soon as I figure out how :-)

The things I can upload are:

- My LEAF Construction Kit: Some scripts I use to develop and maintain
several LEAF firewalls offline (including the automatic resolving of kernel
module dependencies :-)

- a package for the use of fwbuilder with LEAF Bering

- a 2.4.20 Kernel and matching ipsec.lrp package with super-freeswan kb4 and
some netfilter patch-o-matic stuff

Regards
Alex