Hi Leaf members,

> All new project members,
> Please post a message introducing yourself to our development
> community.
> Thanks.

Some of you already know me from my earlier "newbie" postings to the lists
;).

I am working on customizing LEAF systems for use in HA-environments.
Initially my focus is with a Linux-HA replacement for Cisco routers that
cost an order of magnitude less and perform better, are more dynamic, etc.
Never pay $1000+ for an 8-meg stick of RAM again! :)

I have completed kpalived.lrp for use with Bering-uClibc + libc 225 on CF,
IDE, or similar (~5mb+) larger storage devices. Keepalived
(http://www.keepalived.org) uses the VRRP protocol for failover.  In this
case VRRP is the same as Cisco's HSRP with IPSEC authentication support.
Please see my previous post in leaf-user for full details,
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg12772.html.

In the future I hope to add CF+Keepalived, CF + Keepalived + LVS
(load-balancing), and CF versions of Bering-uClibc distributions, depending
on if people will actually use it.  Someday soon I will also actually upload
this stuff to the LEAF pages!

--

I'm 27 and live in the Palo Alto, CA.  Some of my hobbies include
snowboarding, chess, computers (of course), video games, and of course going

Peter Mueller