Everyone,
I made a mistake when I originally created the 'uclibc' directory
without major.minor numbers. I believe the name should have been
'uclibc-0.9'. I updated our bin/packages README with information that
should avoid this problem in the future. Please let me know if the
README is understandable. Thanks.

ref. README
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/leaf/bin/packages/

Bering-uClibc team,
I greatly appreciate you efforts committing packages to our package
repository. However, I see a few structure problems with the committed
files/directories.

    * There is a kernel file (linux-2.4.20.upx) in our packages
    repository.

    * A subdirectory (0_9_15) was created -- probably my fault as noted
    above.

    * I see no Bering-uClibc specific packages in your bin/bering-uclibc
    directory. I don't understand how this is possible.

Proposed Solutions:

    A) Move all packages (.lrp) in bin/packages/uclibc and
    bin/pakcages/uclibc/0_9_15 to bin/packages/uclibc-0.9. Move all
    other files to bin/bering-uclibc.

    B) Move bin/packages/uclibc to bin/bering-uclibc/packages.

    C) A solution I haven't thought of.

    Note: proposed restructuring would be done through a support request
    to the SF staff.

ref. bin/packages/uclibc
    (current binary uclibc package repository directory)
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/leaf/bin/packages/uclibc/

ref. bin/bering-uclibc
    (Bering-uClibc team binary files directory)
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/leaf/bin/bering-uclibc/

--
Mike Noyes <mhnoyes @ users.sourceforge.net>
http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/