On Fri, 2003-02-28 at 10:38, Mike Noyes wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-02-28 at 09:34, K.-P. Kirchdörfer wrote:
> > Ok, I see you really don't like the original uClibc version scheme :)
>
> K.-P.,
> Yes. I didn't think things through when I created the
> bin/packages/uclibc directory in our cvs repository. :-(
>
> > Will you add uclibc-0.9 to cvs?
>
> Done. I'll update our CVSROOT/avail after the SF staff completes the
> restructuring.

Everyone,
The SF staff just completed our requested restructuring. Please use "cvs
up -Pd" to update your checked out working copies. Alternately, you can
use the new modules I defined for "bering-uclibc" and "packages".
Example:

$ cvs -d:ext:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/leaf co bering-uclibc
$ cvs -d:ext:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/leaf co packages

  Name: bering-uclibc
  Size as of 2003-02-19: 97M
  Directories: bin/bering-uclibc
               src/bering-uclibc