Gerry Weaver wrote:

Hi,

Has anyone tried Vladimir's new build environment? I am having some pretty
sticky permissions issues in a UML environment. Vladimir, what is your build
environment? Do you use UML?

No, I don't. Note that everything has to be built as root, in order to assign proper permissions to files.

I tested building on RedHat 7.x and RedHat 9.x.

--
Best Regards,
Vladimir Ivaschenko