Everyone,
The subject of our current project description and goals was brought up
again. I'd like feedback on the state of the new version I posted here:

Description
https://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=1396&group_id=13751

I think this sentence should change from:

    An easy to use embedded Linux network appliance for use in small
    office, home office, and home automation environments.
to:
    An easy to use embedded Linux network appliance for use in LAN, WAN,
    and WLAN environments.

Keep in mind, any change to our project description and goals must be
approved by the SF.net staff.

SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs