Mike wrote:
>     A Linux Embedded Appliance Framework delivered in easy-to-use
>     branches. Specific branches target a variety of environments.
>     Anything from enterprise networks and Internet service providers to
>     small office/home office environments are supported.

I haven't seen a LEAF branch that targets the enterprise. Some requirements
of the enterprise are:
- central management for multiple firewalls: Probably best addressed with
the FWBuilder support and the LEAF construction kit
- Firewalls with many ports (16 is common): Again probably the easiest with
FWBuilder
- HA clusters/Failover solutions
- Central Log management
- Multiple users supported

Depending on the environment, you'll also want
- VPN for roaming users with NAT Traversal and DHCP through the VPN (almost
there..)
- RADIUS support, SecurID support
- dynamic firewall rules with login
- trunking, VRRP, HSRP, whatever

Considering the feedback on my contributions which are targeted at larger
environments (but not large), I don't think many people are interested.
People seem to prefer stonegate as a Linux solution. BTW, I have seen
stonegate on a FW-500ME, the same appliance box that we use for LEAF.

Cheers
Alex