Am Sonntag, 16. Mai 2004 16:13 schrieb Mike Noyes:
> > 3) Maybe we should have a third menu - development - with the developer
> > Âinfo's/pages and cvs stuff
>
> This info is already available in the Developers branch.
> http://leaf.steinkuehler.net/devel/

I know;

but IMHO developer information should be concentrated in one menu; currently
we have:

"Development" in main menu

"Developers" and "cvs repository" in Sourceforge menu.

The task manager entry (Sourecforge) points to a currently unused sourceforge
feature. I vote for removing/hiding until it is used. I've always get a bad
impression about a project on sourceforge if the link to "dead sides".

On the download page I find GNU Arch repository - "page not found" - but
what's the intention behind?

About redundancies - I almost agree - but Releases/branches are the heart of
LEAF - having three pointers (menu entry, navigatable derivation picture and
navigation bar) is not a bad idea. For users who know what they are looking
for, a navigation bar is a short path to the branch they like to access. For
new users a menu entry is helpful - not to mention that the current intro
page of release/branches is missing on new webpage.
At least some general information should be given if we follow a "chaotic
evolutionary development" - the bar won't do.