K.-P.,
Thank you again for providing additional feedback. I appreciate you
taking the time to evaluate my latest work.

On Sun, 2004-05-16 at 09:49, K.-P. KirchdÃrfer wrote:
> but IMHO developer information should be concentrated in one menu;
>  currently we have:
>
> "Development" in main menu
>
> "Developers" and "cvs repository" in Sourceforge menu.

I have no objection to removing the Developers and CVS Repository from
the SourceForge menu.

> The task manager entry (Sourecforge) points to a currently unused sourceforge
> feature. I vote for removing/hiding until it is used. I've always get a bad
> impression about a project on sourceforge if the link to "dead sides".

This is my fault. Our Tracker feature is used, but not maintained well.
This will change when I can devote sufficient time to it. Our project
policy documents will be the first step in the process. Look at the
to-do list on my developer page:

http://leaf.steinkuehler.net/devel/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=51

> On the download page I find GNU Arch repository - "page not found" -
>  but what's the intention behind?

This will link to our local mirror of the wisp-dist gnuarch/tla
repository.

> About redundancies - I almost agree - but Releases/branches are the
>  heart of LEAF - having three pointers (menu entry, navigatable
>  derivation picture and navigation bar) is not a bad idea. For users
>  who know what they are looking for, a navigation bar is a short path
>  to the branch they like to access. For new users a menu entry is
>  helpful - not to mention that the current intro page of
>  release/branches is missing on new webpage. At least some general
>  information should be given if we follow a "chaotic evolutionary
>  development" - the bar won't do.

You points cogent. Do you have a markup of the proposed Branches page I
could look at?

SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs