On Mon, 2004-05-17 at 10:43, Martin Hejl wrote:
> Mike Noyes wrote:
> > I'll work on these two suggestions. I guess the information wasn't as
> > redundant as I first though.
>
> Just to throw in my two cents - I agree that it was/is redundant. But I
> also feel that it is not obvious to the casual observer how to get to a
> specific branch without that redundancy.
> If we can make it easier for users to find the information they're
> looking for, I'd say it's very well worth the redundancy.
>
> It's obviously not a big deal for somebody who knows the page, but I'd
> say we should make it as easy as possible for new users to find the
> relevant information (well, either that, or be prepared to answer tons
> of "help, I can't find the packages page anymore" questions).

Martin,
Thank you for the feedback. I'm convinced. I'll rework the Derivation
page back into something that resembles our current Releases/Branches
page.

Everyone,
Any help with navbar readability is welcome. Here is the css it uses:

        .navbar, .navbar a:link, .navbar a:visited {
        font-size: .9em;
        font-variant: small-caps;
        font-weight: bold;
        text-align: center;
        color: #cccccc;
        background-color: #333333;
        padding: .3em 0em .3em 0em;
        }

SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs