Dear bering uclibc dev team ;-)

swapon/off disappeard from busybox somewhere between dachstein and bering...

I used to use an heavily modified bering release ( glibc2.2,...) ( cdrom
boot, openvpn, upnp,...)
I used the squid binary from a redhat 7.3 distro

I had to put an old version of busybox ( dachstein ) plus a couple of links
into local.lrp in order to be able to activate swap
I think that those applets have been removed from Bering due to the lack of
space on the standard floppy

Now that
- bering uclibc has more space left on the floppy,
- some squid related work has started in buildtool

 could it be possible to add back those 2 applets to busybox ???

( my old busybox from dachstein won't work on uclibc)

Many thanks for your hard work !!
Kind regards
Etienne Charlier