Ray Olszewski wrote:
At 06:58 PM 7/2/2004 -0700, Tom Eastep wrote:

The .lrp extension isn't the problem. It requires only a 1-line addition to an Apache config file. No big deal to do, and we get the same "order of magnitude" improvement.

Ray, it is the dozens of 1-line differences that are involved in trying to make and support a LEAF-compatible package that makes it very rare for a product developer like me to supply native LEAF packages.

-Tom
Shoreline,     \ http://shorewall.net
Washington USA  \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]