On Jul 5, 2004, at 5:43 PM, Tom Eastep wrote:

Mike Noyes wrote:

On Mon, 2004-07-05 at 16:14, Chad Carr wrote:
I say we all take a look at it, stamp it with approval or disapproval, and move on to more pressing questions, like when to back up changes and how the hell to write a full-featured templating system in the 92k stripped down /bin/sh from Oxygen!
Chad,
Dash may help in this area.
http://gondor.apana.org.au/~herbert/dash/
DASH is a POSIX-compliant implementation of /bin/sh that aims to
be as small as possible.

Mike -- Dash and Ash are very similar. I've worked with the Dash developer to ensure that Shorewall works with it.

Nice shell, by the way. 76k stripped, runs cdb test harness without errors. Nice.

Which (if any) current LEAF distros run this shell by default? Is it nicely packaged for any of the others?