Hi!

I have a wifi card working with the PcRngines hardware, but
unfortunately, the driver does not support AP mode, so only
one client can connect via ad-hoc mode.

While this is enough for me, it may not please the community.

If anyone wants details on how I did it, please ask off-list.

Luis Correia
Bering uClibc Team Member

PGP Fingerprint: BC44 D7DA 5A17 F92A CA21 9ABE DFF0 3540 2322 21F6
Key Server: http://pgp.mit.edu