Hi to all,

I am trying to rebuild the leaf env from scratch on a debian sarge, using buildtool.

When i use builpacket.pl --package=initrd --all, all the initrd packages are built in packages, initrd.lrp, initrd_ide.lrp, initrd_ide_cd.lrp, initrd_usb.lrp.

That's fine, but if I use the ide or the usb version, the system does not boot: infact in these the libc, shell, and so are missing (basically only the modules and the lrp defs are present on them).

The initrdl.lrp is just fine.

What can cause such a thing?

Regards,
Andrea

--
Andrea Fino 8-) - "Sistemi su misura di qualita' industriale"
     "Handcrafted systems with industrial quality"