On Sat, 2008-03-01 at 21:21 +0100, KP Kirchdoerfer wrote:
> I always preferred the second one and that's, what I started with to
> enhance/change it:
>
> "LEAF is a Linux Embedded Appliance Framework.
> Branches provides various appliance-oriented tasks: LAN/WAN router, Internet
> border router/firewalls, wireless access point (WAP), network storage
> (NAS/SAN), Private Branch eXchange (PBX) and even telemetry boxes."

KP,
Did you verify the 255 character limit is still in effect for project
descriptions?

Everyone,
I'd like to see some recursion in the description or name like GNU, but
that may not be possible.

Project Name:  Linux Embedded Appliance Framework

        LEAF is a embedded appliance framework delivered in branches.
        Branches are targeted at, but not limited to, the following
        appliance-oriented tasks: LAN/WAN router, Internet border
        router/firewall, wireless access point (WAP), network attached
        storage (NAS/SAN), Private Branch eXchange (PBX), and telemetry
        box.

SF.net Projects:  leaf, sitedocs