Hello folks,

two short observations:

  *) By eliminating the abreviations " (WAP)", " (NAS/SAN)" sixteen
     characters can be put to better use, since these are so well
     known. I see more merit in keeping PBX since it is not built
     from initials only.

  *) A recursive description may be intellectually pleasing, but
     is never estetically pleasing, and anyway the borderline
     to ridicule is not constant among people encountering the
     particular notion. The need to explain GNU again and again
     among various authors and writers is a particular bad example!

Disagreement is acknowledged!

Regards

Mats E A