Hi Andrew;

Am Dienstag, 1. November 2011, 20:21:24 schrieb Andrew:
> Changes in ppp isn't too heavy - just update plugin's rp_pppoe version
> to 3.10 (which is now in building tree) and to remove missing library
> (libresolv) - that is for unknown reason isn't present as separate
> library and possible included into one of uClibc binaries. Other isn't
> changed from earlier version.

I recently worked on a port to uClibc 0.9.32 (see Trac ticket #39), where I
provided a config, that compiled almost every package we have (only yate and
mdadm failed).

Comparing the uClibc config I attached to the ticket, with the one you
committed for toolchain, I see that you probably may have missed an option
for libresolv...

< # UCLIBC_HAS_LIBRESOLV_STUB is not set
< # UCLIBC_HAS_LIBNSL_STUB is not set
---