19.11.2011 21:04, KP Kirchdoerfer пишет:
> Hi Andrew;
>
> I'm still hard trying to have more commits today in master, than you push
> to into next :)
>
> I hope my/your work won't be lost, once you merge master with next...?
>
> kp

Hi again.
It looks like you make error in RUC/RCU license filename - in git tree
or in buildtool.cfg of license package. File is named as RUC, but is
mentioned as RCU in buildtool.cfg.
Pls, fix it here and in other places where this license is mentioned (I
didn't find it at 1st look into sources - I missed smth or this is just
a license for possible future usage?)