-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of John Hamill
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 1:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Leaf-user] Problem with cipe

Hi All,

I am having a similar problem with Cipe. It loads up OK and gets a PID, but
whenever I try and ping the remote peer I get segmentation faults and "Aiie,
killing interrupt handler messages" followed by kernel panics.  When I
reboot I also get Null pointer kernal dereference when cipcb0 is closing.

I have used the same eigerstein beta release kernel 2.2.19 that is listed as
tested with the ciped-1 release. Also I have made a very minimalist boot
with just etc, log, lcocals, modules and ciped-1. Removed weblet etc. I
removed all the ip_masq modules also. My system is using the ne2k-pci module
for network which seems to be working ok by itself, dhcp was working ok etc.

I suspect that there is some conflict with something else, but I wouldn't
mind if anyone has a few tips about where to start looking.

john