-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of John Hamill
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 1:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Leaf-user] Problem with cipe

Hi Sandro,

I have made some progress here. It only seems to panic with the IDE kernel
loaded, it seems to work just fine with the floppy only kernel. Even booting
with the IDE kernel on the floppy also causes the panics. At least I can get
something going by using a floppy at this stage.

I will follow your advice and ask the CIPE list.

John