Hi people,

Finally everything setup correctly. Also put a dedicated computer in the
room.

I use the Dachstein Image, just with normal installation config, dynamic IP
DHCP connected to @home.

I looked at the 'router status' with my browser at address: 192.168.1.254
pretty cool to look at.

One thing: there are 3 traffic lights that give my status, Memory and
Ramdisk are Green but my Firewall is giving Red. When I click on it i get
the following message:

:: Firewall Status ::
Tue Nov 13 20:26:18 UTC 2001

firewall Firewall Status: error

You have 609 denied or rejected packets in your recent packet logs.

See the messages log files for details

I have it running only for 10 minutes or so, at the number keeps growing, is
there something wrong with my settings, and will it make my logfiles really
big?

Don't want to reset it everytime...

Any suggestion if this could cause any troubles?

Regards,

Joris