* Stardate: 2001-12-17 18:28
* Incoming subspace signal from "KP Kirchdörfer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" :

> Am Montag, 17. Dezember 2001 14:07 schrieb Maxim Heijndijk:
> > I run Dachstein 1.0.2 and the time is one hour earlier than it should be.
> > How can I change this ? I run 'rdate -p -s some.time.server && hwclock
> > --systohc', but still one hour earlier.
> Sounds like you need to add the correct timezone.
> Look at Charles site for timezones, or try tz.lrp from
> http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/kapeka/
> regards kp

OK. I tried to install tz.lrp. First of all, the package has the wrong files in
/var/lib/lrpkg. These files are from keyboard.lrp. Second, after I changed all that,
and adding tz to syslinux.cfg, the package won't install at boot. Same thing happened
with a custom package I created yesterday. is there a maximum amount of packages that
will install ?

--
Best regards, M@X.

* Climate Control Psychedelic Soundscapes - http://go.to/cchq/
* Linux Shell Scripts & RPM Software Packages - http://go.to/conmen/

  7:30pm  up 47 min,  4 users,  load average: 0.97, 0.69, 0.34