* Stardate: 2001-12-17 14:45
* Incoming subspace signal from "Charles Steinkuehler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" :

> > However, syslinux will not install more than 9 packages. Is there a way
> around this ?

> You're running out of space on the kernel command line.  You can use a file
> called lrpkg.cfg on the root of your boot floppy to override the LRP= part
> of the syslinux.cfg file and get around the kernel command line length
> limitations.  See the CD-version README file for more details...

OK. It works. Just one not really important question: can I delete the LRP= line from
syslinux.cfg now ? I always keep my config stuff small and readable.

--
Best regards, M@X.

* Climate Control Psychedelic Soundscapes - http://go.to/cchq/
* Linux Shell Scripts & RPM Software Packages - http://go.to/conmen/

 10:09pm  up  3:26,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.11, 0.22