On the topic of re-numbering networks:

I have recently installed DachCD, and noticed the comments in network.conf for
eth1 specify "DO NOT CHANGE."  I assume this is due to some hard-coded
instances of this explicit IP, rather than a variable.  I noticed in the weblet
config, 192.168.1.254 is given explicitly.

Where might I find a resource listing all script reconfigs necessary to re-
number the private network?  I tried a search through the LEAF archives, but
couldn't find anything that nailed it.  I am also looking at an IPSec tunnel
between two sites, and I'd like to have a clean "from scratch" start on it.

Thanks,

Dan