On 1/3/02 at 10:00 PM, guitarlynn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thursday 03 January 2002 21:44, you wrote:
> > Is there a Bash shell for LEAF?  Could there be?
>
> Yes, on the Dachstein (v1.0.2) CD version and I believe on
> the Oxygen CD (I forget knowing how David seems to prefer
> 'csh', but I'll bet it is). The only catch is it won't add
> very well on a fully configured floppy version because of
> the size if that is what you're wanting to do with it, CD
> is the only way to put it to use.

Actually, I prefer ksh now; I used to program in ksh and prefer csh
interactively :)

I don't think I compiled bash into a *.lrp; however, the Oxygen
Resource CDROM should have lots of other shells, including pdksh (ksh)
and scsh (Scheme Shell) available.  I don't believe csh is
available...

ash does practically everything one could want, except vi-mode editing
and tab-completion...
--
David Douthitt
UNIX Systems Administrator