On Friday 04 January 2002 00:14, you wrote:

> Actually, I prefer ksh now; I used to program in ksh and prefer csh
> interactively :)
>
> I don't think I compiled bash into a *.lrp; however, the Oxygen
> Resource CDROM should have lots of other shells, including pdksh (ksh)
> and scsh (Scheme Shell) available.  I don't believe csh is
> available...

Shows how good my memory is. :)
I thought it was csh, but it's probably because I've never tried ksh.
BDS and Solaris-x86 is about all the pure-r *NIX I've worked with.

> ash does practically everything one could want, except vi-mode editing
> and tab-completion...

It's about all I need, I've always preferred ae to vi. It seems hard to find
it on a commercial distro unless you compile it, maybe that's why I spend
more time with LFS than anything commercial anymore.

I'm about to setup a lrp-slink sandbox, it would be nice to find a source
tree for any of the recent lrp distro's (maybe I'll find it on the Resource
cd that's been sitting here for a month or so).

Thanks for the correction again :)
~Lynn Avants