Charles:

I'm running Eigerstein.  I want to switch over to Dachstein at some point.
I want to have a firewall that Masquerades public IPS but does not Masquerade
IPSec (VPN).
I thought this couldn't be done based on previous postings.
This posting implies (I think) that the restrictionis apply only within IPSec
(VPN).
Is this true?

192.168.2.0\24 -- LRP -- Pub IPs ------- Pub IPs - LRP - 192.168.3.0\24
                                         Pub IPs - LRP - 192.168.4.0\24

Can Dachstein route between the 192.168.*.* and masquerade for everything else?
I actually want to have four separate sites use LRP, all having VPN access
to/from 192.168.2.0\24. Two sites also need to provide server port forwarding.

Thanks,
Glenn