Just in case anyone needs some cards,

I have a buttload of 3c509-TP ISA cards that I would share with any list
members that want some.  You pay shipping and I'll give you a couple no
charge(max 3 per person please).   These cards have tested fine, but I have
not tested every single one. I don't want to warranty these since I am
giving them away. But like I said, I tested over 40 of these cards with not
one failure.

The only thing I ask is you pay for priority mail (since I have the boxes
already and it will make my life 10x easier) and you use it on a LEAF system
:-)

Drop me a private e-mail and we can work out the details.

Later,

Tony
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PS I also have a few RACAL ISA cards that were in the same bunch, if you
would prefer some of those....let me know.