On Wednesday 23 January 2002 17:17, Mike Noyes wrote:

> >Format:
> >automatically, right?
>
> Correct.

I would suggest taking one of the existing FAQ's and stipping it for a
template (sheepish grin....), Mike has been trying to update everything
to make it xhtml compliant.... this would also be a good way to start
with now that html 4 is started out the door anyway. I can format it for
you (now) if you have any problems. I'm starting to go over some of
the outdated stuff myself and update it.

Time to take some of the load off of Mike and the other developers...

> You have to be a developer for our project to modify the document
> once it is submitted. All of the DocManager documents are modified in
> our CVS repository. You can always submit a bug report against the
> FAQ to correct mistakes.

Good idea there, just make sure you happy with it before submitting it.
I can suggest some ways of adding the dyndns stuff with some minimal
homework too.

> >I know most of this is pretty basic stuff, but there's a first time
> > for everything :)
>
> It just shows the deficiencies in the current FAQ. I'll try to
> improve it in the future. Thanks for the feedback.

Lol.... there is a bit of that floating around right now. Keeping
everything compatible with the different branches, particularly at
the point major things are changing, makes it rather difficault to
keep straight and updated. We'll get it though!

--

~Lynn Avants
aka Guitarlynn

guitarlynn at users.sourceforge.net
http://leaf.sourceforge.net

If linux isn't the answer, you've probably got the wrong question!