> > I would be happier knowing what it says rather than what it
> > "essentially"
> > says. Also what "it" is (what browser is reporting the
> > error). From here,
> > Netscape (on Win95) gets the right translated address from
> > DynDNS, but times
> > out with its standard "The server is not responding ..." message.
> >

> Noted.

Currently I'm behind the firewall instead of out on the 'Net so am unable to
replicate the exact error message.  I will be able to find out when I head off
to work tomorrow.  But what you're showing on your end is very much similar to
what I'm seeing.  I currently use Opera 6.01 as my browser.  So my error
messages may be different from those shown on IE or Nutscrape.  If my memory
serves me correctly, it goes like this, "Connection request refused".

Thanks!

~Doug