On Mon, 11 Mar 2002 21:57:36 -0600
"JamesSturdevant" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I want to add an email service to this machine with a 500MB disk for
> storage. I will be making pakages for fetchmail and procmail to retrieve
> the email from the ISP, but I need suggestions for smtp and pop3 services.
> What programs would be best to use given the space issues of typical LEAF
> systems?

Bering has packages for both fetchmail and qmail (a very secure and small smtp server)
at http://leaf.sf.net/devel/jnilo.  It also seems he has included the pop3d daemon, so
it is one-stop shopping!  (Beware: I haven't used the package myself, only seen it on
this page.  I am just pointing you in A direction, not necessarily the CORRECT
direction)

For qmail instructions, see Jacques Nilo's user manual, http://cr.yp.to, and
http://www.lifewithqmail.org