On Monday 18 March 2002 13:46, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

You will need to load "ip_masq_portfw.o", and make sure that
you have opened the "www" tcp port and used the port forwarding
syntax in /etc/network.conf like:

INTERN_SERVERS="tcp_${EXTERN_IP}_www_192.168.1.1_www

--

~Lynn Avants
aka Guitarlynn

guitarlynn at users.sourceforge.net
http://leaf.sourceforge.net

If linux isn't the answer, you've probably got the wrong question!