Well I Couldn't get cbq.init to work - possibly because of the busybox find
command, or because I'm not "getting" something.  Either way I decided to
give up that dream and look at trying to create a script that would just use
tc.  What I'd like my end result to be is to limit the outgoing bandwidth
that is used by my ftp server to 16 K/s.  From what I read I should be able
to use tc, assuming all proper modules are loaded, without having to change
anything else.  I realize that this would probably be easier if implemented
using network.conf but as I use seawall thats not really an option.

Here is what I've got - but I could be (and quite likely am) hopelessly
confused.

#!/bin/sh

tc qdisc del dev eth0 root
tc qdisc add dev eth0 root handle 10: cbq bandwidth 10mbit avpkt 1000
tc class add dev eth0 parent 10: classid 10:1 cbq bandwidth 10mbit     /
rate 128kbit allot 1514 maxburst 20 avpkt 1000 bounded prio 3
tc filter add dev eth0 parent 10: protocol ip prio 100 u32 match       /
ip dport 21 0xffff flowid 10:10

#end script

I have no idea whether this will work - and before I throw it on my box I
figured I might as well ask - can't be any harm in asking first.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.