From: Christian HOSTELET [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 5:43 PM
To: Luis.F.Correia; LEAF
Subject: Re: [Leaf-user] RE: Bering from CD

OK Luis,

   But I can't believe that the content of the two or more floppies can be
simply copied to a CD to make it bootable and have a Bering system boots up.
That would be too easy :-)

   Some questions come to my mind:

      * Should I add other modules (ide.lrp, a cd-rom driver, etc...) ?
      * How to modify syslinux.cfg ? (what is the device name instead of the
usual /dev/fd0u1680 ?)

   As anyone done this process and wants to share experience ?

Christian - Grenoble