On Friday 12 April 2002 12:51, Charles Steinkuehler wrote:
> > Could you give me the web address to find that image? I looked
> > under contributed images but no go.
>
> http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/guitarlynn/

The image is still in testing (appears stable), but I still need to
do a couple of tweaks before releasing it. I opened the tcp port
for proto 500 which isn't needed (udp is) and I need to finish
adding virtual-interface code to the udhcpd script. I'm finishing
a IPSec HowTo to release around the same time as well.

This floppy image is basically an upgrade for DUCKLING,
Mr. Napier had said he really didn't have time to do it at
the time. Everything except the Udhcp package (client
and server combined) has come from Charles' packages/
images, so his documentation applies equally with my
image.

I hope this helps!
--

~Lynn Avants
aka Guitarlynn

guitarlynn at users.sourceforge.net
http://leaf.sourceforge.net

If linux isn't the answer, you've probably got the wrong question!