Aanhalen Przemyslaw Rudy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I don't think bering has builtin support for ide so booting might be a
problem. Unless /boot/lib/modules can help. But if I am not mistaken that
won't allow you to put lrp packages on that disk since those modules are
loaded after unpacking the lrp packages. Could be just mumbling here though.

Jacques any insight here? Could we use modules to boot from HDD?

Kim