ahh.. I think I understand know.. so you need to have the packets
passed through on the home machine so that you can make the connection
to work.  I understand now.

There was another post earlier that mentioned the nameing difference
for the Bering ipsec.o files.  You might look there.  I'm not familiar
at all w/ Bering, but I'll be glad to assist you by looking as well,
and if necessary, maybe I or someone else can compile this for you.

joey

At Tuesday, 23 April 2002, "Eric B Kiser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Joey,
>
>Thanks for the quick reply. Here is what I am looking at...
>
>[1] I have to use IPSec client software on an NT4.0 machine from
inside my
>network to make a connection to the company firewall/IPSec server
to be able
>to gain remote access into my company. Since we are unable to do both
>"pass-through" and "termination" I am forced to set this box up to do
>"pass-through" only.
>
>[2] I am planning on setting up a second box inside my network to
act as an
>IPSec server so that I can connect to my lab while on the road.
>
>I hope this helped to explain it a little better.
>
>Regards,
>Eric

o module
>to be able to do this. I have been unable to find the ip_masq_ipsec.
o for