From: Jacques Nilo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 1:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Eric B Kiser
Subject: Re: [Leaf-user] ip_masq_ipsec.o for bering

> Thanks for Dachstein suggestion (and, yes, Charles is amazingly patient
and
> helpful) but I have to stick with Bering due to other requirements that I
> have set on myself. Specifically, the desire to learn iptables. If I end
up
> having to figure out how to compile my own kernel then so it has to be.
For
> the moment, however, I will go to the source...
>
> Mr. Nilo and Mr. Wolzak, how do you feel about including these patches
into
> the Bering distribution. If this is feasible then could we expect it in
the
> rc2 release?
Apparently my previous post did not reach the list...
1/ Bering v1.0-rc2 will include ipsec support and allow your router to act
as
an ipsec server.
2/ As far as the "client" scenario is concerned, Tom mentionned in a
previous
post 2.4.x kernel modules most likely named
ip_conntrack_ipsec.o and ip_nat_ipsec.o. I have not been able to find them
in
netfilter.org. Any links are welcomed.
Jacques