Hi all,

I am trying to create a bering bootable cd, but can't quite get it to work.

I must admit that I created my own kernel which probably doesn't make life
easier.

I created the initrd.lrp myself and have done everything in the users
manual to create the cd.
So far, I managed to get the cd to boot, but I am still having to problems.

When loading the ide-probe-mod module I get a message stating that ide0 &
ide1 are already
busy & that probe is as a result skipped. (this could be because I compiled
quite some idestuff in the kernel)

Btw the new kernel was necessary to boot from flashmodule from apacer which
is an idedrive.

At the end of /boot/etc/modules isofs.o is trying to load. I said trying,
because it is failing stating
insmod: init_modules isofs.o device or resource busy

Afterwards I get the tempfs & linuxrc &
Installing packages : (all my packages are the (nf!) or not found & I get a
kernel panic stating that I tried to kill init.

If I use all the same .lrp files & kernel on the flash module everything
runs fine except for the above mentioned ide-probe & isofs problem.
Which isn't a real concern when booting from the module.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Kim