Having a bit of trouble getting my wireless card to be the external
interface (wireless ISP).. Any pointers, tips, tricks, etc appreciated..
I'm currently trying to get everything reversed so eth1 is external, but
that seems to be a bandaid approach... Also having another 'little'
problem (asides from forgetting to go to bad last night ;).. On bootup,
the dhclient is trying to get an IP address, but doesn't succeed.. I don't
see it's requests in the logs for the dhcp server... But, once it's
booted, if I log in and run '/etc/init.d/dhclient restart', it comes up
with an IP just fine... This is through the wireless interface... Any
ideas?

---
Homer Parker (The Bogus One)

http://www.homershut.net
telnet://bbs.homershut.net

This e-mail message is 100% Microsoft free!

WARNING: THIS ACCOUNT BELONGS TO A RABID
ANTI-SPAMMER NET-NAZI DOT-COMMUNIST.

   /"\
   \ /     ASCII Ribbon Campaign
    X      Against HTML Mail