Dear all:
With its v1.0-rc2 version Bering appears now fairly stable and it seems that
quite a lot of people have been giving it a try.
We would like to stabilize this first version with a "last" rc3 before final
release.
rc3 should include:
2.4.18 kernel with:
a/ More netfilter patches (to take care of H323, pptp and the like)
b/ grsecurity patch

busybox 0.60.3 (will save 10k)

fix for bridge script

So if anyone wants to report a bug or some code change proposal it is the
time to do so. I got some proposal in the last weeks but lost my hard disk
with all my mail in it so do not hesitate to re-issue previous suggestion.

Also we need people to review the doc, correct the typos and the like. Do not
hesitate to volunteer :-)

Jacques & Eric