This might or might not be a bit off topic, but the machine I have been working on
with my Bering setup is connected to a Belkin KVM switch.  Fairly often when I switch
to another machine and then back to the Bering machine it looses the keyboard.  I have
tried many things to get it back but always have to reboot (and as you may have
guessed, I have been caught a couple of times with some un-backed up work!)

Any ideas?  I’m not sure if this has anything in particular to do with the LRP
setup, Linux in general, or maybe just hardware.

Thanks!

Richard Amerman
{([8bAzFi08bAzG(^izXXW~X(~zwilqzlX)ߣ^iz!W~-?v?v&jvzݡȝu٥