I have a compact flash to ide converter board and
would like to put a copy of Oxygen on a CF card and
use the board to boot but I am not exactly sure how.

I have connected my compact flash to my linux system
via a SanDisk usb writer (SDDR-31) and the system sees
it as /dev/sdb. I downloaded the latest Oxygen .bin
file and I tried using dd to write it

dd if=oxygen.bin of=/dev/sdb

When I print the partition table with fdisk it doesn't
look right; fdisk complains about different physical
and logical endings and about partitions not ending on
a cylinder boundry.

What am I doing wrong ? Is it even possible to get the
image to a cf card ?

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com