Well as i was reading through all the info that is aruond and that a lot. I
discovered some information. But the problem is that i am a "advanced" newby
to Dachstein. As i read this distro uses a different way to portforward
using the network.conf file. but i couldn't figure it out. Maybe im dumb.
but i don't think so. just not advanced enough. I used to work with Coyote
Linux. but that used to disconnect my box every now and then (bout 40 times
a day).

this is the case:
I have a program called: Direct connect. (filesharing)
http://www.neo-modus.com
And i need it to work in ACTIVE mode (so it shows ping times etc etc)
This can be done through forwarding ports 411 and 412 udp aswel as tcp.

If i use the ipmasqadm autofw (as i read in the masqed apps page) i get a
lot of denyed packets in my logs.

Can someone please explain to me howto enable the forwarding of those 2
ports.

I'm using a dynamic ip (pppoe) and i really don;t know how to insert the
variable for my ipnumber (as the actual ip is displayed in the network.conf
file)

So please do this in dummy mode (asfor i MAY understand that :D)

the internal ipnumber of the router is: 192.168.0.1
the destination host is: 192.168.0.2

please help me out asap..

thanks for your help,

robin