From: Robin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 2:35 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [leaf-user] problem portforwarding with DCD 1.02

ok guyz ty for the quick reaction. But i don't have a static ip adress. I
have a dynamic. What is the stanrd variable called in witch DcD saves my
EXTERNAL ip nu,ber. So i can fill that in instead.
And i also can't specifie a single ipadress from internet that should have
access.. every ip adress needs to be able to acces my computer.

please help me out,

Thanks,
robin