From: Robin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 5:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [leaf-user] problem portforwarding with DCD 1.02

Well i don''t think u understand my problem quite..

The ip number of my DCD BOX is dynamic assigned throiugh ppoe. Now i need to
know the variable that is used in the network.conf script for my current
ipnumber (as it changes @least every 72 hrs) With this variable i can the
nopen or portforward any port i want.

i read something bout the variable ${DYNAMIC_IP} but that didnt work, so i
have to do something wrong here. please help me out.

Robin