Hi folks,
For those who have replied, I'm running the vanilla, Dachstein CD. The
only thing I have changed from the default configuration is to uncomment
the correct NIC drivers, and changed the root password. That's it. I've
left everything else alone..."if it ain't broke..." you know the rest!
:-)

To answer Jeff's question, I'm not sure what to "expect"...I guess I'm
just not expecting any request timing out (error) messages. Also, I've
used Yahoo as an example, but I get the same results (identical)
irregardless of who I try to look up. Any suggestions, comments???

Cheers,
Craig